Terms & Conditions
The Online Store is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third-party sellers & vendors, who have been granted access to the Online Store to display and offer products for sale through the Online Store. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Online Store as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically be notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third-party sellers, or have any control, involvement, or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company, therefore, disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Online Store.
Services on the Online Store are available to only select geographies in India and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third-party sellers.
Transactions through the Online Store may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Online Store.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use/access the Online Store.
The Online Store is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler, or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Online Store to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Online Store to display and offer their products for sale through the Online Store.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Online Store, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria are not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology, and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Online Store, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Online Store or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Online Store or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Online Store or any portion of the Online Store may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Online Store or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Online Store, or any other systems or networks connected to the Online Store or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Online Store, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- Harms minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or another proprietary/intellectual property right.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation
- Is misleading or known to be false in any way?
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Online Store will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
- Customers are eligible to place unlimited live orders we don’t have limitations on orders.
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered
- DS orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants
- Internal orders are also counted as an order.
- There is no minimum order value to place an order with S Basket. Every store has its own delivery charges, which are waived off if you order above a specified minimum amount from the store. The minimum charges and the delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page.
- All orders are eligible for the COD and T&C applied.
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “Enroute” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will refund payments, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
- Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Online Store may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors, or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third party seller and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Online Store.
- We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in the future.
Returns & Refunds
- To combat the Corona pandemic, we’re minimizing contact points, and hence, will not be able to process returns if not done at the doorstep, each return request will be reviewed and actioned considering the current situation, all below benefits of return policy are void till 31st March’21.
- The Online Store has a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Online Store to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
- Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
- Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product details page.
- In case you are not available at delivery to check the quality of the product(s), you may raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of delivery. Similarly, in case any product is not delivered at the time of delivery, you may raise a complaint within 48 hours of delivery.
- To pass feedback to the merchants to improve the services, it is mandatory to share the images of the items which you were dissatisfied with. Subject to acceptance from the third-party seller of the product, the Company may take the returned product back and grant credit/coupon in lieu of the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Online Store.
- You may request a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for Electronics and Cookware products with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage-related complaints post-delivery.
- Further, it is clarified that for electronic and cookware products, no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with the original invoice given at the time of delivery from S Basket.
- Please note: Few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty to which S Basket will support basis return policy.
- Refunds, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as S Basket Cash in the S Basket wallet, or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
- For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Online Store.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering any transaction through the Marketplace.
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged having checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Online Store, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions. The Company makes the best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their color, size, shape, and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual color, size, shape, and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy, or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Online Store or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title, or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products that are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered on the S Basket or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with use of the S Basket (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission, or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles, and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the S Basket from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
- The Company, its suppliers, and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content, and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the S Basket or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the S Basket for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners, or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the S Basket. Access to or use of the S Basket does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link to any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to email@example.com
SRI SURYA ENTERPRISES
Near Sindicate Bank, 0-00, Peddapadu Road,
Srikakulam – 532001
Contact: 8333 98 75 75, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org